Wednesday 31 December 2014

Goodbye 2014

The last day of 2014, what had i done for this whole year?
Uhmmm
Bought a new school bag, black in colour
Visited Malacca for numerous times, Penang and KL as well
Drive to Muar (about 1hour) and the battery of car was spoilt when i was about to leave,
thanks to my friends, mum and those who helped me!
Visited Singapore- Vivo City and Bugis Junction
thanks to Carolyn as tour guide!!
Visited Labuan (January), accompanied by Ling Ching, Yi Wei amd Ming Shiuan
A very random trip yet interesting! 4 girls rolling on the King sized bed haha
Ah, and i held the first BBQ at my house (February)!
thanks to my friends for attending and helping out
For my July-August semester break, i had a part time job (10days)
Met quite a few nice colleagues and also followed some ridiculous rules as well
Ok well, the policy of different companies might never be the same Hah
So i really missed my previous job (7 Days Fitness) very muchhhh!!
*Can i go back again? Heehee*
My 3rd semester was a hectic, stressful semester
Joined two major events in my faculty
One was Family Day (affair management), as an ajk and i have to say, my leader was soooo superb!!
She sacrificed a lot for this event, and she never failed to concern her members!
And another event, AIMS night (prom night) as vice secretary and head of catering
I think i didnt do enough for this event, still lots for me to improve.
Thanks to vice KP, my secretary and catering member, they were the angels who helped me a lot
And forgive me for the flaws yea? :D
One more important event of the year-- becoming bridesmaid!
My best friend Cha Yee married in December, and this news had become a hot topic for friends around us. Thanks to those who forgave me for the unsatisfied answer, we have to respect Cha Yee and whoever curious about this should approach her instead of guessing around :)
Anyway, stay sweet and blissful Cha Yee!! Still the same thing, i always support your decision and whover disappoints you, they will get it from me! Lol
And for my new semester (3rd Semester), finally I'd moved out!!
New house- 1Borneo Tower B apartment
New housemates- Ling Ching, Ming Shiuan, Yi Wei, Ho Jin and Johanna
Uhmm comment for my new house after staying for almost 4 months
-u dont always have to get the best, but u can change it to a better one (our house was so terribly awful at first but thanks to housemates and Ming's father, our house was much better now! *cheers*)
-communications can be very important
-time management (i have to admit that my time management after moving out has becoming even worse Lol)
-self discipline (staying with a gang a friends will have a lots of fun and tempts, so you have to control yourself--i think i failed xD)
However, it's so fun to stay with friends because--you have your partner in crime! And gossips never end! Every ups and downs, you have your friends beside you! ❤️
So, 2014 is still a good year for me inspite those stressful and stupid things occured
Thanks to the loves once again, forgive me for my stupidity, remind me when i am wrong.
And a small wish: Disasters please leave this Earth alone, may all the vistims and their families live well, stay strong.
Peace ✌️

No comments:

Post a Comment