Sunday 24 March 2013

18th March

I got my STPM result today!
the outcome was extremely good and satisfactory to me
as i dont really feel that i deserved this result
A for Pengajian Am, A- for Mathematics n Biology, and B+ for my Chemistry!
I couldn't imagine I could score an A- in Biology!
Thanks to my dear friends who kept helping me in revision before exam!
And congrats to the two little boys Hong Chuan and Lee Kang, scored 4.0 in STPM!
Marvelous! Bravo!
Proud of me LoL
They deserved this!
All the best to everyone!
Yeap, and now it's time for everyone including me to decide what to do in our future
Plan to try for every chance as this may be the last chance to try too
But I have no idea at all @@
Bless me please =)
Dad, grandpa n grandma, I hope and believe that I did not disappoint you all
Thanks to you all's love and blessings!
How I wish you all were here.
But I will learn to be stronger, believe in me ya =)
And lastly, all the best in everyone's future!
Go for a brighter future!

No comments:

Post a Comment