Friday 15 March 2013

Brief record on what happened to me recently

Uhmmm, this is the very first blog presented in english
Am gonna to record & share what happened to me recently
Firstly, I had completed my MUET on 9th March (Sat) in TIGS!
This's such a good news since i am finally in my holiday mood!
[cheers!]

And secondly, I had finally met up with dearly Ling Ching & Hui Xian on 10th March (Sun)!
Met Ling Ching for lunch at McD and after that we visited Hui Xian at Carrefour (she was working as promoter for colgate toothbrush)
Coincidentally, Yi Herng was her colleague!
Another long-time-no-see friend again!
I would like to say, I miss all my classmates in form6!
And, on the same day, but at night after Hui Xian knocked off & after Ling Ching serviced at church, we met up again at Secret Recipe!
We were actually going for their promotion of RM1 for a piece of cake, but too bad these two muddle heads gave wrong info, their promotion only started on the next day(11th March) ! LoL
However, it was nice to have them around.
Caring and never abandoned anyone of us. I love them!

Well, here comes the third incident that i wanted to record here.
As a contrast with the previous two incidents, this is an unhappy incident.
Happened on 12th March (Tuesday), I cried for a whole night.
A customer at my working place did something which is actually quite normal, but too bad he did it at a wrong place. The area was so small and so my colleague and I concluded that was a dangerous action.
I discussed with Mas, and she shared the same opinion with me, that is to stop everyone from doing the same practice to ensure the safety of everyone (and also to be fair to everyone).
Too bad, she had knocked off so she was not the suitable person to talk with that particular customer.
While for Mumu, she was unaware of that incident so she shall not be the one to talk to that guy too.
ChaYee was busying checking our accounts record.
Aidil was sleeping as that was his break time.
Cheek Hau had knocked off too.
So i decided to do it on my own.
I went to that customer and tried to talk nicely with him. However, he tried to pull me away from our topic and he found lots excuses for himself.
In the end, he even tried to 'exchange' benefits from me, and i really felt like I was threatened. (WTF?!)
Although I ended the talk by advising him to be careful in a polite tone, I broke down after I went to my counter because I was really disappointed and angry! That moment I thought of giving up everything, resigning my job and hiding at home away from this nonsense world.
Totally disappointed by this world.
However, I really felt thankful for Mumu as she went out when the incident happened, but she comforted me when she came back. Her soft tone was really a great encouragement for me. So glad she was there even after the thing ended. And Cheek Hau actually did come to me trying to know what had happened, but too bad I wasn't in the mood to talk with anyone.
I cried for 1hour immediately after the incident, and continued after our shop had closed. After we closed the shop, I even cried in the car uncontrollably until ChaYee msg+phoned me to either go home or McD (she stayed in her car watching me crying like ghost and I actually knew, she was worrying for me). We went McD as I really did not want to let my mum saw me in such a desperate condition. I did not know how to tell ChaYee what's the problem. And so, I kept sobbing while drinking large coke. Thanks to her patience for sitting there being so awkward with me talking nothing for almost 1hour.

These are the major incidents happened to me recently. I swear I will grow up a little by little. One day I will be strong enough to break them down! And I pray for those who cares for me sincerely, they are the essential nutrients for my growth. Thanks God I have them!

No comments:

Post a Comment