Thursday 3 October 2013

Farewell


I miss you all, miss you all deadly
Finally all of us entered University.
As the last person to leave hometown, I decided to have some farewell sessions for my friends.
The first batch of people I sent were Yi Hui, Lee Kang, Ting Wei and Teng Wee.
They were heading to Penang on 30.8.2013 night by bus.
The person I can’t bear to leave the most was Yi Hui.
This little cute girl always being so nice to me and we went through a lot of up and down in SDBL.
But we still have to move on, isn’t? Our friendship can withstand this, I believe.
And one discovery of the day was, my mum and Ting Wei’s mum are cousin! They didn’t see each other for more than 10years and finally they met each other when their children met up for farewell sessionXD


(From left to right : Teng Wee, Ting Wei, Lee Kang, Yi Hui)

I was suppose to farewell with Qi Hau and Wen Hui who left BP on the next day but I was late for some personal reason. It was really a sad case xD

And on 1.9.2013, the night before I went Kota Kinabalu, my last farewell session. Jia Huei leaving BP to UUM on this night. Met Yeh Shan at bus station as she was going to UUM too. Cute girl she said she felt want to cry when she saw me haha. Must take care in UUM ya J

I will definitely miss them all but I know we will meet each other again. Our friendship will never fade J They are part of the best thing in my life. Thousands of words are not enough to describe. You will understand this when you go through all the things that happened between me and them.
I cherish the bonds with all of them and glad to meet them in my high school. Fate brought us together. Thanks to fate, thanks to you all’s understanding.
And, good luck in our Uni Life, welcome to Uni Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment